PlaneSpottingWorld welcomes all new members! Please gives your ideas at the Terminal.
Eagle Aircraft 150B
The Eagle Aircraft 150B is an Australian designed two-seat single engine composite material training and touring aircraft, with unusually three lifting surfaces, canard, mainplane and horizontal stabliser. The aircraft was designed and original built by Eagle Aircraft Pty Ltd but is now manufactured in Malaysia by Composites Technology Research Malaysia.
The Eagle 150B is a development of the Eagle X-TS and was originally designed by John Ronsz. The first aircraft (designated Eagle 150A) was first flown in March 1998 and certified in November 1996. After 15 aircraft were built at Freemantle the Eagle 150B was introduced. The manufacturing rights are now owned by the Malaysian Company Composites Technology Research Malaysia.
Airborne Reconnaissance Vehicle
A development of the aircraft as a UAV has been designated the Eagle ARV System. The first system of three aircraft and a ground station has been purchased by the Malaysian government.
Specifications (Eagle 150)
Data from Brassey's World Aircraft & Systems Directory 
- Crew: 2
- Length: 6.45 m (21 ft 2 in)
- Wingspan: 7.16 m (23 ft 6 in)
- Height: 2.31 m (7 ft 7 in)
- Wing area: 5.2 m² (56 ft²)
- Airfoil: Roncz
- Empty weight: 427 kg (941 lb)
- Loaded weight: kg (lb)
- Useful load: 213 kg (470 lb)
- Max takeoff weight: 640 kg (1,411 lb)
- Powerplant: 1× Teledyne Continental IO-240 4 clinder horizontally opposed piston, 93.2kW (125 hp)
- Never exceed speed: 305 km/h (165 knots, 190 mph)
- Maximum speed: 240 km/h (130 knots, 150 mph)
- Cruise speed: 213 km/h (115 knots, 132 mph)
- Stall speed: 83 km/h (45 knots, 52 mph) (full flaps)
- Range: 1000 km (540 nm, 621 mi) (75% power)
- Service ceiling: 4570 m (15,000 ft)
- Rate of climb: 5.3 m/s (1,037 ft/min)
- Wing loading: 123 kg/m² (23.2 lb/ft²)
- Power/mass: 0.14 W/kg (0.089 hp/lb)
- Endurance = 5 hours at 60% power
- ↑ (1999) in M J H Taylor: Brassey's World Aircraft & Systems Directory 1999/2000 Edition. Brassey's. ISBN 1 85753 245 7.
- World Directory of Leisure Aviation 2005-2006, ISSN 1368-485X
- http://www.ctrm.com.my/products%7C Composites Technology Research Malaysia